Trip Advice - Fly Fishing Forum
Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum No such thing as rainbow trout, only landlocked steelhead

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2006, 05:34 PM

Question Trip Advice

Trip planned to Oregon this august 1st to 2nd week looking for good summer steelhead water. Staying in Bend for 3 nights then on Umpqua for 2 days, followed by south to north coast trip over 5 nights. Fishing time somewhat limited as this is family trip but we will have a few flyrods and gear. Which rivers are most productive and any particular stretches. Summer fly info would be helpful as well, hook size ? No I don't want your best personal hole but some help so I can help my kids catch a few nice fish. Anyone traveling east to Lake Erie or Ontario tribs I am more than happy to help out, as I put in many hours on these streams.
Thank you
Ed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.