Ready to splash - Fly Fishing Forum
Propwash A boat is a hole in the water into which you pour... good times!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2006, 01:49 AM
CantAnchorUs

Ready to splash

Last weeks lousey weather kept me from getting a jump on the season, but I wasn`t about to let the last couple of days go by. Hooked up the batteries and the earmuffs and fired that puppy up. Runs slick as a mink! But I must have missed a wire cause I got no power to the console! Tilt works fine, motor runs like a champ, I`m ready to go, that is if you don`t mind no GPS, no FF, no lights and no bilge pump. Won`t let little things like that stand in the way. Depending on when I go to RISAA show I will get fish this weekend, water temp in the river is 48*. New tires on the trailer and new battery box too plus a fancy cover for the leaning post also moved the grab rails to a more comfortable position. Now I want to mount a cooler with cushion in front of the console. Checked BoatersWorld and they get $25 for 4 itty bitty plastic corners that you screw into the deck to hold the cooler, gotta be a better price around!
Slinger
Still need to get some upright rod holders so I can look like a real fisherman, but I refuse to spend $64 for 2 plastic tubes and 4 screws!

Last edited by Slinger; 03-31-2006 at 01:56 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.