Sign-Up Sheet for the Monster Fly Swap
Please respond to this thread if you would like to participate in this swap.
Here are the rules:
1. Seven flies per person is all it takes to be a part of this swap. One goes to the meister or to the raffle at the Wilmington show - depending on how much I like the flies!
2. There is no deadline to sign-up for this swap.
3. The deadline for mailing the flies to me is February 28th, 2005. Please enclose $3 with your flies to cover return shipping costs.
4. Please send your address with the flies so that I can mail an awesome assortment of giant flies back to you.
5. If possible, please send recipes and tying instructions with your flies. If you do then I promise to put together a web page (posted here or elsewhere) that contains all of the patterns - with tying instructions.
Remember that this is a swap for flies that mimic monster herring or other baitfish patterns. For example, I will most likely tie a Sedotti Slammer that is roughly 8 inches long.
I am getting psyched to start tying again!
Last edited by doogue; 01-17-2005 at 05:52 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Acklins Annual - SIGN UP SHEET||juro||Bonefish, Tarpon, and other Obsessions||13||02-22-2011 08:57 AM|
|Forum Dinner sign up sheet update||FishHawk||Stripers and Coastal Gamefish||29||01-18-2008 07:22 PM|
|Surface Fly Swap - Sign Up Sheet||Tod D||Stripers and Coastal Gamefish||26||05-04-2005 10:54 AM|
|Boneclave 2004 Sign Up Sheet!||juro||Stripers and Coastal Gamefish||16||08-02-2004 09:23 PM|