Fly Fishing Forum banner

2001 NEC conclave

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Juro and everyone:

As some of you know the next installment of the FLYFISH@ listserv Northeast Conclave (8th. year), is coming back to its birthplace, the Adirondacks. The clave takes place the first weekend in June, 2001, at the Wilimington Notch campground in NY, from Friday till Sunday.

The reason I mention this though, is because *THIS* is probably the right time to propose that 9th annual FF@ clave in 2002, be held somewhere in the eastern seashore. These FF@ claves have all been freshwater claves so far, and I'm sure, Juro, that if you offer to host a salty clave for 2002 many of the old timers in FF@ would take you up on it. Especially, the first organizers of the FF@, Chris Knight and Yours Truly :cool:

So, if you're serious about this, don't delay your proposal!

Chris' address is ceknight@swns.net, and you know I'll go for it 8^)

Cheers

Luis

#2 ·
Luis - HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?????

Anyway as you may know (or maybe you missed my posts during the move and job change) <b>I have already proposed that 2002 NEC be held on Cape Cod!</b>

I will come out of the NOMAIL closet and post it again. I will also try to visit you guys for NEC 2001!

Let's talk soon.

Juro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.