Fly Fishing Forum banner

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
I'm on vacation. Time to get the tackle ready and do my last hardcore trip of the "'winter" season so to speak. Will fish the Chehalis system first part of this week with my kids. Will be nailing the OlyPen hard last half of the week. Will be bringing along some of my bigger flies, have heard soome springer kings being caught (but not sure if I want to float the cottonwoods section of the Hoh though, hate that frog water).

Wish me luck. Will be checking the BB first part of week, but will be on a 4 day hiatus fro Thursday til Sunday.

Woooohoooooo. Worked a 12 hour day yesterday. My body iis tired and sore from llast few months. But I'm feeling al better now. :)

#2 ·
Jerry,

I know the feeling and I will be on my way soon to peaceful spring steelhead solitude on my beloved great lakes rivers.

Ahhhhhh, tis a wonderful feeling.

Have a great trip, enjoy and give that PM Interceptor (Fluor Green) a decent try out there. Both steelies and kings will take it here in the great lakes.

Hal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.