Fly Fishing Forum banner

Cape this saturday(10/6)?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Mattb 
#1 ·
I'm considering making the drive down this saturday for the day. Is it worth the 3.75 hour round trip? Is anyone else going to be down in the area?

If I do head down, any spots I shouldn't miss? I really haven't fished the cape as much as I wanted to this season and I'm pretty well out of touch.

-Matt

#2 ·
I'll be down for some am fishing then chores. I was all twisted around on the tides, was thinking 8:30-9 high but just checked and its outgoing. Probably give Chatham light one more shot Saturday, depending on the winds. With favorable winds I might also consider a few bayside spots but its sposed to get cold, probably NW winds. Leaning toward Chatham

Fred A.

#5 ·
Juro, It'd be nice to hook up this weekend. I'm still licking my wounds from a near skunking in Rhody last weekend( 1 schoolie and one cut off in the dark), so it might take some convincing to get me to head back down there, but if that's where the fish are...

Let me know when your plans firm up some. I was planning on heading down to catch dawn at the light at chatham and then just play it by ear.

-Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.