Fly Fishing Forum banner

BONECLAVE SIGNUP SHEET

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  TinMan 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks for the patience, this will be used to get the headcount together for the clave. If you make a mistake or need to make a change just click to fill it out again.

(link removed)

For those I spoke with about meeting in the am - I won't be driving to the cape tonight but I might run into some of you guys tomorrow out in the South Beach / Monomoy area on the late morning /mid-day flood if there is no lightning. I'll drive down after I get a few winks.

#2 ·
I know most of you already replied to the post(s) but just to get everything straight please
click on this link to put in your information.

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/chronicles/boneclave2001/signup.htm

It's the only way we can organize the boats, shuttles, camping, food, etc.

regards,
Juro

#10 ·
Is this how it will roughly work? Campers get shuttled to camp site to drop off gear. People
who want to fish from a boat get assigned to a captin. Those who perfer to fish the jettie and beach are dropped off. Lunch and camp set up . Afternoon fishing. Then Sunday meal. In my case it would be Sunday only with no camping. Final questions, what time and how late would the Sunday meal be? My only wish is that my company was not so strict with vacation time.
I read the previous posts on the Clave just wanted to see if I had it correct.
Thanks inadvance for sorting out the details.
fishHawk

#11 ·
Yes, that's about right Fishhawk.

We will be careful not to make the Sunday dinner too late for those driving home. It's not always easy to get people to halt the chase to come back to camp while there's daylight! Out of consideration for those who are cooking, shuttling and leaving on Sunday we will set a reasonable time and ask that all agree.

If you or anyone has questions, feel free to ask them here and don't forget we have an info page set up.

Juro

#14 ·
FishHawk (08-13-2001 06:25 p.m.):
As a daytripper would I park my car at White's Landing for the day? Is there a fee to park here all day? Also, a shuttle back to the landing would be needed after the meal . Thanks FishHawk
No fee for parking.

There are boats returning after dinner on Sunday, I believe there's enough room for at least 5 returning on Sunday night. Please keep the gear to a minimum if you are only staying the day.

Dinner will be a little early to accomodate returning around sunset. Please assist at the ramp if needed.

Keep the questions coming.

#16 ·
The ramp at seapit road http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=19&n=4601886&e=372953&s=25&size=m looks like a straighter shot to the island than the one up in the Childs river. Anyone know if there is there parking at the Seapit ramp?
I am kayaking to the island Sunday and probably returning Monday night after the dinner. I could use a hand with some gear Sunday morning and some time Monday Afternoon/Eve. Probably just 2 Med. dry bags. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#17 ·
After think it over and all the time and travel issues I won't be making the BoneClave this year. I have an important meeting at work on Monday to attend and don't want to be too tired .
I toyed with the idea of bringing my kayak but I am still a newbie to attempt this type of trip. Next year I will be more prepared. Tight lines everyone see you on the next Rip Trip
FishHawk

#18 ·
They say discretion is the better part of valor, but I would say that you could do a half day on Sunday and head home early and still be rested for work.

In other words, you know what's best but don't feel like our breakneck pace won't slow down for a valued member who has work concerns, I think we all know what that's about.

What if we picked you up over at Great River and dropped you off on a mid-day shift change?

#19 ·
Tinman:

The Sat. situation is as every year- "Preclave". You'll probably be on your own.

Looks right now like we will be meeting at 6:00 AM at the Childs ramp. We will firm up soon wether or not there will be a secondary ramp used. We will then launch-load-and fill in the riders where there are open seats. Everyone will be accounted for. If you are not going to make it that morning, you can call the cell numbers of one of us and we will know not to wait.

See you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.