Fly Fishing Forum banner

Chatham This Weekend?????

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Is anyone going to be at the lighthouse in the wee hours on the AM this weekend?? I will be able to break away from the woman in the early AM this weekend if anyone is going to be around. Next weekend is my reel weekend away from it all!

#5 ·
Juro...great minds think alike. I'm all moved in to my new apartment and my Yak is itchin' for a tow.

Nick

#8 ·
I'll buy it from Dave and you can buy it from me. They are down to $119 now, with pump, paddle, carrying case, spare boston valve and repair kit.

No idea what NJ sales tax is but if it applies, he'll need it.

JeffB - if you are serious about getting one now is the time to speak up!

#9 ·
juro said:
Striblue -

I have located 7 new yaktoys in stock in New Jersey store. My co-worker is going to pick them up for us this weekend. Are you still interested in one?

He will be there this weekend.

. . .

They are down to $119 now, with pump, paddle, carrying case, spare boston valve and repair kit.

Juro
???? Please elaborate! (PM if you prefer) If they're not all spoken for I may be interested in one.

#10 ·
I should be on the 8am shuttle on Saturday and possibly Sunday. Sounds like you're in for the dawn patrol only, aaron. Can't make it down from Boston that early.

I'm interested in any forays for hardtails too, if folks are getting together. I don't have a yak but would be willing to explore a rental for the day.

The weather report's looking awesome (for now) :)

BigDave

#12 ·
I'm thinking the island if its forecasted sunny, funny fish hunt if its not. Saturday morning 8am we shall see. Any takers?

Nick

#16 ·
Cloudy weather makes sightfishing less favorable. Not sure what to do now.

:confused:

#18 ·
So you're telling me I HAVE to go buy a new piece of equipment. Few, I thought I had everything!

Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.