Fly Fishing Forum banner

Marie Morin

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
Just a note that my Mother died Saturday Morning...But... she was delt a great hand... five cards... no discards and she kept the orginal hand and lasted till her 95th year... a great ride...John.....

#2 ·
John, so sorry to hear of your loss. Its been a tough time for you the last 1.5 years. Fortunately, you are surrounded by loved ones and can go forward knowing that you have done and will do the right things.

On a side note, I'll be with my dad in Florida in a couple of weeks to celebrate his 94th birthday. I try to celebrate his life with him as much as I can for what he has done for me and others. I'm sure you have done the same with your mother.

Again, my codolensces.

#3 ·
John,

I was privileged to have met Marie and will never forget the firecracker of a lady the first time I met her at the CAC. She kept me in stitches with her great sense of humor, a truly extraordinary woman.

Although life on earth may not be eternal, the memories of those you love are. My condolences brother,

Juro

#4 ·
My Condolances

John, as been said before, your memories will be with you for your lifetime. Cherish them and share with your family....I lost my Mother, a little over a year ago at 103 and the "good times" get you through.

Just remember, every once in a while she is going to whisper someting in your ear, most likely when you least expect it.:tsk_tsk:

Again, my condolances

Pete Readel

#6 ·
John...I'm very sorry for your loss. Although obviously I did not have the pleasure of meeting your Mom...reading your words it is clear that she lived life to the fullest. An example and a lifetime gift to you and a gift that you will never lose... and a great reminder to the rest of us.
Best wishes John,
Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.