Fly Fishing Forum banner

Post your trophy pics

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  salt dog 
#1 ·
Its probably been done before but is still fun. Im pretty new to the forum and would like yall to post some of your best trophies, fresh and salt. Thanks :)

#3 ·
My best fish came without a picture, although my friend offered to hike back to the truck to get the camera. It was a lifetime steelhead, native, I estimated to be just over 40" with no arguments from witnesses. If he hiked up the ravine to the road and back down we figured almost 30 minutes, no sportsman would hold a fish that long for a pic. Besides every scale is still burned into my memory today.

So in my minds eye, that is my 'trophy pic'.

#4 ·
This is me with the second bone I ever caught. It's not exactly a trophy bone, but it's the only pic of me with a bone that I have. :) My first one at 8 lbs definitely was a trophy though, but no camera! If I'd had the camera I never would have caught it of course. ;)

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
Chris.

Ste-Marguerite River is a pretty piece of water. It reminds me a bit of a section of the St. Joe, Idaho. I understand why you don't travel much; why bother, you would be hard pressed to find a more picturesque place. Thanks for the link to your site, I ejoyed the visit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.