Fly Fishing Forum banner

Happy Birthday to Art Burton

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
Happy 77th Art. I hope your fishing this year is great. :)

#3 ·
Thanks for the good wishes guys

:confused: Thanks Juro and Mark for the best wishes. am not looking for sympathy but I am not doing very good. I didn't fish even once last year, that is why I didn't start any threads. I only like to talk my own experences.
I had hoped to get going again this year, had been feeling pretty good when turning into my driveway I got slammed in the rear of my blazer on Jan.8 of this year. The wife got by with no injuries, which I am thankful for, but I didn't. because of my bad back I didn't. I guess the slam jared me so bad I cannot even lay down. The blazer is Totaled so I am without an auto, I am fighting with the insurance company now as to what the blazer is worth with all the accessories I have. Guess I just run under a dark cloud.
I was planning on meeting up with the gang somewheres in the near future. I hope I can be OK by the time the fish are back, I hope.
tight lines,
ArtB

#5 ·
Hey Art

Sorry to hear about the setback but very best wishes to you on your birthday.

Like Mark says, you've had more than your share of misfortune and better days are ahead.

Hope to see you in Rhoddy this season! :smokin:

#7 ·
You'd think with all this wind that dark cloud over your head would blow out to sea. Dame those wind turbines! :tsk_tsk:

Sorry to hear about another misfortune. We need you up and running for the Rhody IceBreaker... Art.

Happy Birthday... Art.! Many more of good health.

Ray & Elsie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.