Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly Photos

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  natrix 
#1 ·
I would like to get a digital camera, to take photos of flies, among other things. How about some recommendations for equipment and technique. Is there an article or book on how to?
Thanks

#2 ·
Jay Horton..who can be reached on this board is very knowlegable on Fly photo's...he uses a 35 mill....but would know about presentation and other aspects. I use a Sony DSC-P5 with 3.2 mega pixels...but I use the camera for eveything else also..all my submissions on this forum are with the use of that camera. To post you would have to reduce the image anyway and there are a number of posts on this board discussing various software you can get, including free downloads as well. I have Adobe Photshop k,which I obtained...but it is expensive and there are a ton of other types of software available. I have all my fly photo's now on a Disc for safekeeping which is a great benefit to using digital cameras.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.