Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly Fishing Manufacture

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Vishy 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this Forum. I am from Sri Lanka and looking for a Joint venture partner to start a fishing flys and similar products manufacturing factory/business in my country. I expect only the technology and marketing expertise from my future Joint venture partner. The rest I can provide. This is also part of a private community development program to provide Tsunami victims in my country, by way of employment. If You are interested in this proposal, please do not hesitate to contact me on jinen101@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Jinen

#3 ·
Jinen, please understand that there has been a great deal of fraud on the internet, and while the fishermen on this website a sympathetic to the people in Sri Lanka, they are wary of all the scams. Without a quick response giving further information about the nature of the "community development program", we will have to delete this post. Thankyou.

#4 ·
Hello Mr. John Morin,

I am a Businessman and looking to start a Fishing Fly, Rod and Equipment assembly/manufacturing business. I am currently researching the markets. I am looking for an overseas business partner (Joint Venture Partner) who is already in the business to go in to a partnership with me. I am only looking for the 'know how' of manufacture of Fishing Flys, rods and other equipment. I prefer to start with Fishing Flies. The Cash Investments will be done by my company. The factory I propose to start will 1). employ people who were affected by the tsunami. 2). Train people in affected areas to manufacture quality Fishing Flies and I buy back from them and export to my potential business partners. This is my way of helping the community and also doing business. I prefer if you could email me on jinen101@yahoo.com to discuss further..

#5 ·
I am a Businessman and looking to start a Fishing Fly, Rod and Equipment assembly/manufacturing business. I am currently researching the markets. I am looking for an overseas business partner (Joint Venture Partner) who is already in the business to go in to a partnership with me. I am only looking for the 'know how' of manufacture of Fishing Flys, rods and other equipment. I prefer to start with Fishing Flies. The Cash Investments will be done by my company. The factory I propose to start will 1). employ people who were affected by the tsunami. 2). Train people in affected areas to manufacture quality Fishing Flies and I buy back from them and export to my potential business partners. This is my way of helping the community and also doing business. I prefer if you could email me on jinen101@yahoo.com to discuss further.. I assure you that this is not a scam and I am not looking for money!!

#10 ·
It is only right that I make it clear that I do not KNOW this is a scam only that the modality of the proposal is strikingly similar to other scams I have come across.

My most sincere apologies if I am incorrect and I shall beg your forgiveness and understanding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.