Fly Fishing Forum banner

1997 Jones Bros. Lite Tackle for sale

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  tomd 
#1 · (Edited)
1997 Jones Bros. Lite Tackle for sale $17,000.00

yes it's true... I'm so busy shuttling my kids to swim practices and meets that I never get to use it. so I'm selling my 97 Jones Bros. this is the fly fishing rig. 20 ft center console all the cleats, and nav lights pop down out of the way, with casting platforms fore and aft; with everything included for $17000.00(there is a special price for forum members, email me) it includes a 150 Yamaha 2-stroke(still has low hours), Loadrite trailer(all new rollers), 2 garmin gps units; both model 2006 chart with fishfinder hookups...(one color one B+W) with all the cape chart cards in them ,digital radio, dual batteries, full safety gear Pfds,flare kit with gun, high quality 1st aid kit, spare prop 2 anchors, sea anchor, 4 bumpers, and many lines. + a ditch bag with epirb unit. this boat is in Sessuit Harbor racked.

I'm just hoping when they're older I can get one half as good as this

http://www.jonesbrothersmarinesales.com/CapeFisherman1910LT.htm

#5 ·
Tom -- sorry you have to give it up.

I've had the pleasure of riding in this boat -- verry, verrrry nice ride and great casting deck :cool: . If I had the cash and the vehicle to tow it I'd be all over this.

Q

#6 ·
thanks

thanks Quentin, I hate to sell it but I'm never there anymore :mad:

p.s. there are some other items that go with this, a tube with tow rope, and I have items I never put on the trailer, like rear guides for easier loading and a latch for the end roller, so you can drive onto the trailer and it automatically latches! woody wax etc...
I forgot ... I had planned on a special price for members here, if interested shoot me an email: tomdunlap@comcast.net

#8 ·
Juro
That is a cool idea. :D
Where would you keep it (store it)...

Tom ...that's a great boat. I just sold my Grady last fall (kids college tuition).
But man....you are tempting me! :tsk_tsk: :Eyecrazy: If I were a little closer to the Cape, I'd be all over this timeshare idea!

#10 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.