Fly Fishing Forum banner

MONOMOY - the condensed version

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  JohnM 
#1 ·
Sorry if the other post was hard to follow...

Here's the scoop:

a) Friday: Get campsite details at the gatehouse at Nickerson State Park (6A, Brewster on the Cape) I will also post them here on Wednesday night or Thursday AM. We have a site reserved but I want to make a change after I view the sites firsthand.

b) SAT - shuttle service arrangements are done individually unless you want IN on the <b>early special charter</b> -or- the <b>adventurer special</b> to South Monomoy Island. Special charters require advance payment.

c) We will meet at the campsite on Saturday afternoon for a casting clinic for those who are interested

d) We'll have a group dinner at the site on Saturday night

e) SUN - shuttle service arrangements are done individually unless you want IN on the <b>early shuttle special charter</b> -or- the <b>adventurer special</b> to South Monomoy Island. Special charters require advance payment.

f) We'll have an optional gathering for libations on Sunday afternoon for those who are interested. This census will be taken at the dinner on Saturday.

g) camp gear inventory will be compiled from previous posts, missing item call will go out as needed.

<b>PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE SOUTH ISLAND ADVENTURER PACKAGE (specify which day)</b>

See less See more
#2 ·
Juro,

At the risk of a repeat, Diane and I would like to go for the South Monomoy adventure package on Saturday. We are currently booked for the early Saturday North Monomoy shuttle.

Let me know on the possible gaps in camp site gear and I will see what I can do. Anything we can help with - call.

Jay C.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.