Fly Fishing Forum banner

FlyDoc...

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  flydoc 
#1 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for your succinct post yesterday. Hope the piscatorial gods shine on you today, and for the rest of the year.

#6 ·
Thanks guys! I'll be heading up to my folks place tomorrow for some festivities, including my 25th HS reunion on Saturday. Hope to squeeze some fishing in there somewhere, likely at Plum Island (the "old haunt" before I moved to the Cape). Let ya'll know how I do.
Flydoc
P.S.- Juro- any thoughts yet on dates for Boneclave 2006?

#11 ·
Thanks again for the B-day wishes. Had a great dinner with the folks at the Blue Marlin in Hamilton (we spotted Bob Stanley of the Red Sox there last year, but no sign of him there Friday night). Saturday was the 25th Georgetown High School reunion- now that DID make me feel old- amazing how much people change and yet how much they stay the same. Unfortunately was not able to get any fishing in at Plum Island, so will have to shoot for this upcoming weekend...may try my hand at night fishing as Striperstripper seems to be having success with that approach. May also give the Monomoy flats another go on Sunday (have another obligation Saturday afternoon). Hope to run into some of you (figuratively, of course) over the weekend.:D
Tight lines,
Flydoc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.