Fly Fishing Forum banner

how 'bout them M's

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mattzoid 
#1 ·
Anyone notice that the team has really came together in the past week or so.....Moyer and Sele have had strong outings and Madritsch pitched a whale of a game today.

The bats are coming around....Ichiro is hitting the lights off the ball.

The wild card will be Sexson...who has had a subpar spring so far.

Thoughts???

#2 ·
March Madness

Ryan, it is time to be fired up about the Huskies in the big dance. There is still a long time before our thoughts turn to the M's.

I am looking forward to hitting the beach this weekend searching for some resident coho and SRC. Hope to see you soon,

Steve Rohrbach

#3 ·
Salty Dawg said:
Ryan, it is time to be fired up about the Huskies in the big dance. There is still a long time before our thoughts turn to the M's.

I am looking forward to hitting the beach this weekend searching for some resident coho and SRC. Hope to see you soon,

Steve Rohrbach
Don't worry Steve, I am incredibly fired up about my Huskies. Tomorrow morning, CBS, I'll be there. :)

Good luck this weekend! :)

#6 ·
Don't forget Gil Meche, who has shown signs of brilliance and could very well have a breakout year.

It's hard to come down from cloud 9 being in BOSTON last year :smokin:

But now that the curse is broken I would like to see the M's take it all the way and win the series in Safeco, how cool would that be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.