Fly Fishing Forum banner

MONOMOY TRIP W/ FRED A ,OC & KEITH

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  JJones 
#1 ·
Hi,
Just wanted to say hi and thank you to Fred and Steve. They invited me to fish Monomoy on 6/27. I had one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was better than I had imagined, seeing the stripers working there way up the flats. We managed to hook and land a few. Also got into a school of blues. Thanks also to Keith from Rip Ryder , what a great way to go fishing! The scenery is fantastic and the company was better!

Thanks again,

Jonesy

#2 ·
Mr Jones,

It was a pleasure to fish with you. Never met a flyfisher that enjoyed being out on such a beautiful day as you did. I don't know if you realized it but you had a grin from ear to ear the entire day. How was the trade off of a day on south beach for a day of Christmas shops with the family? Well worth it I'm sure. :lildevl:

We made it back to the NW and our entire trip was just as perfect as one could ask for.
Let's do it next year, it sure was fun.
Later
OC

#4 ·
Fred & OC, Call me Jonesy, Mr. Jones is way too formal, even scary.
When I got back to the house there were smiles from my wife and girls, even though I was a little late. We could have stayed a little longer at the Squire.
The shopping outting they went on as repayment for my trip was worth it 3 times over. Though I won't let that fact out! I believe I got the better end of the deal for once! I will post some pics when I finish the roll. Glad to here your trip was so eventful. I read about your fishing the next day, what great stuff!
Glad you like the tool.
Hope to fish with you again, next year sounds great, if not before.

Jonesy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.