Fly Fishing Forum banner

...inspiration meets the food-chain...

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
FYI
...Anyone interested in yakin' in the dark or splashing around in deep water might want to catch "Air Jaws" on the Discovery Channel 8PM ET (2000) on Sunday 17 March...
It's not "paranoia" if they really are trying to get you!

#5 · (Edited)
.... and to continue........ "Here Mr. ROOPer ,tie me a Sheepshank."...ROOPer... "Ok, I haven't had to pass basic seamanship in a while.... here..hows ..that." "Let me see ya hands Mr. ROOPer( something in here about along comes Mr. ******..and cut up like a paper doll .. I can't remember),, soft hands... yo been countin money all ya life"..... ROOPer,"Hey,, alright, alright, I don't have to take this workingman stuff".... , ..Brady.."Your not going to do that on board are ya?", Quint.." hMMMM,Maybe I should go alone".... Brady.." It's my party... my Charter".... Quint .."ya... your party your Charter....but my boat... and I'm Captain..... Will take him for balast." Brady..."you got em.." I know the whole movie... maybe I should do the town meeting when Quint first come in...or the USS Indianapolis story.

#7 · (Edited)
...I think we need a bigger boat?!...

There's an interesting product out there called Bordners' Shark Attack...Capt Bill Brown gave me 1/2 gal (bunker oil). He uses it to help form a shark attracting slick, but I think it might help my yak slide through the water with less "resistance"...
Anybody want to go for an evening test paddle in the channel?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.