Fly Fishing Forum banner

your wait time for repairs-post up!

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Tajue17 
#1 ·
a recent thread talking about a wait time for a tip repair got me thinking,,,,how long do the other companys take??? not sure if this is even allowed but if it is how long did your rod repair take,, and I'm assuming its during the busy season..

My Sage TCX took exactly 2 months for them to have it back in my hands after I broke the tip off with a clouser, they replaced the top section.

my friends Xi3 is still there after 6 weeks for the same repair/replacement with no word yet. I like winston and scott and curious how long they return repairs

#5 ·
Repair time

CND took about 5 weeks, a couple of years ago but part of the problem was that the rod took much longer to get to them than it should have. Once they got the rod I had it back in about 10 days but I think they 'expedited' the replacement of the middle piece. Twice this year I have had to use TFO and both times it has been under 2 weeks from mailing to receiving repaired rod back.

Pete R

#6 ·
I'm glad to hear this about scott where I want to really check out the S4S they sell,,, maybe the NRX too.. my friend still hasn't got his Xi3 back so maybe again its 2 months with sage and the busy season is fully upon them.

anyone out there have any info on Echo Ross & Winston post what you've heard,,, this is all General info and not to slander any of the companys but If my Beulah blue water snaps and I can't find my 2nd tip I know I'll need a loaner for 2weeks and thats all this info is for..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.