Fly Fishing Forum banner

Spey Clavers, report in!

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Dornblaser 
#1 · (Edited)
Those of us who were not able to make the Spey Clave would appreciate a report. Pictures would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks,
David Dornblaser

P.S. - we hope that you had a great time. :smokin:

#3 · (Edited)
Huh? Please post the picture

mjyp said:
We have a nice pic of you and I, we could post that if you wish.
Huh? That would be a neat trick if you did. Actually someone had said that they met me at last year's clave as well and I wasn't there because of Mother's Day. I can't believe that there are two people out there with my name. Please post the picture.

David Dornblaser

#4 ·
Dave -

I agree, I have some great memories from attending a couple years back and pics and reports would be awesome. Great folks, great food and the Muskegon is a heck of a steelhead factory. I wished I could attend again but circumstances were way beyond control.

Pictures would be nice, always learn something listening to Andy and I love watching that silk-smooth casting style of his.

Sounds like Toni had quite a presentation that brings new insights to sunk line fishing, sorry I missed that for sure.

And Neil is quite the showman, in fact this clave is where I first met him. That accent sure adds a bit of authenticity to his graceful casting as well.

Pics would be great and I hope to attend next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.