Fly Fishing Forum banner

Another Powell Demo Day Oct 14th

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  tomd 
#1 ·
sorry I haven't been around gang( my #$%*&^ computer was down for a cpl weeks, and it still isn't right). ok, 'nuf o that, now down to the buisiness at hand.
My buddy Ed Shea is gonna do another demo day at Scorton's(it's an easy place for him to run it, easy access, and good fishing)this time he'll have the Bear's Den fly shop, and Waterworks reels represented. he said something about taking the Tiboron Challenge and be entered to win a trip for 2 to Turner Flats Lodge. I take it Tiboron is their new line of titanium rods. I'll fill you in with more details as the time approaches. Tom D

#2 ·
ok, here is the info on the trip. apparently if you come to the demo day, and try out their new titanium rods, they'll enter you in a raffle to win a trip for 2 to Turneffe Flats Lodge(I think it's for 5 days, I'll check on it and repost). here's a link to it: http://www.turneffelodge.com/fishing1.htm
they'll have a large selection of rods set up to use on the water, up to 12wt. let me know if you want to try a freshwater rig, and I'll see if I can get him to bring them.(he'll probably only bring them from 7wt up unless requests come in for lightweight rigs)
Tom D

#3 ·
is anyone gonna make to the demo day. I know this is during the clave weekend, but figured I'd be there,I will probably only get out sat morn, and want to try those new rods out. Tom D

#5 ·
I don't think he can at this point, but I'll see if I can get him to do another for you that can't make it.any suggestions on dates? locations? Tom D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.