Fly Fishing Forum banner

Thank You

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  JimW 
#1 ·
Well I just found out you guys have been up to something that involves a new T&T 14' 9wt for the newly wed.

I cannot say how cool you all are. Here I was lamenting the fact that the wedding was so expensive that I was never going to get my hands on the T&T and you all came to the rescue.

Thank you to Juro , Jim , and Fred for organizing it. I cannot say how grateful I am and it is has been a pleasure being involved in the forum. I look forward to many more years to come. Man I am psyched....

If any of you are ever in the Seattle area and want to cast it just send me a PM and I would be happy to oblidge. You also all have permission to low hole me anytime(mainly because I will be busy petting the purty rod:devil: )

Thanks again...you all rock,

-sean

#4 ·
Let me start out by saying it's really hard to keep a secret on the server from the administrator!

Oh well, there are only so many nooks and crannys to hide posts, signups and stuff in there and none of them are safe from the webmaster.

Sean, you really deserve it. Even at minimum wage if we had to come up with a salary to pay you for everything you've done since you came on board we would have shut the site down a long time ago with our shoestring budget.

Just consider this our special way of saying thanks...

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/expertise/rodrack/thanks.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.