Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Atlantic Salmon trips
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 10:59 PM

Atlantic Salmon trips

Hi everyone,

My name's Andrew with Tight Lines Fly Fishing if you don't already know. I'm a new sponser of the Spey Pages and Worldwide Forum. I'll be donating a Hardy Salmon Bougle shortly for auction (if Juro would get back to me already :hehe: )

I just wanted to pass this on to everyone here. I run trips to Canada during the summer for Atlantic Salmon. These trips are to Newfoundland. We stay at a very nice lodge located on the west side of the island. The weeks I have trips on are July 3rd-10th & 10th-17th & August 14th-21st. The trip is relatively inexpensive at approx $1350 US which includes lodging, guides, meals, canadian taxes and your fishing lisence for 6 days. Additional would be airfare, gratuities, and alcoholic beverages. Some of the rivers we fish or can fish include the Harry's River, Condroy River, Flat Bay Brook, Robinsons River, and the Humber River. We also run a trip to Andros Island in April for bonefish.

If anyone is interested in coming with us on one of these trips or going on thier own to the lodge I'd be happy to provide more information.

Thanks,
Andrew
973-244-5990