Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Big Brother Day
Thread: Big Brother Day
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Nice job Nick! The picture says it all.

What a fantastic day, even better than last year. We learned more for next year as well.

Special thanks to the Lincoln family and the Monomoy Refuge staff, Chatham Village Cafe, and all of the members who gave their father's day morning to such a great cause. Heather and the BBA staff were the real force behind it's success, kudos to them for their efforts on Sunday and thru the whole year as well. To all the big brothers I have infinite respect for what you do for these kids and it's our pleasure and honor to share some of what we do with you and the littles. And to all of the little brothers, you probably don't know how much you give to us by letting us rediscover our favorite pastime with you. Thank you!

As a special treat, I was lucky to have my wife and daughter come out to see first hand how Dad likes to spend father's day... they were quite impressed by the whole affair and I have a feeling I'll get the whole family to come next year!

I will post lots of pics when I get back to town, and write up my report then as well.

Congrats to all participants for an AWESOME bbday in 2003!