Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - U.S. Coast Guard Captains License
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 12:18 PM
bcasey's Avatar
bcasey bcasey is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 517
I keep my own log of time on my boat and I "certify" my time on my own boat. For time on others vessels the owner needs to give a letter certifying the time YOU put on the sea time documentation Form that is provided in the application package. The time requirements vary with the level of license, for a 6pk you need 180 days of time (6-7 hours=1 day) for inland. I have the other days req. info at home if you need it!
Reply With Quote