Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - What is this called
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 06:21 AM
fredaevans fredaevans is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rogue River
Posts: 3,856
Ahhhh, another 'thread' going down hill.

"First we have Sinktip telling us about OC's fly called the Bisexual (not to mention the other colorful flies of OC's Sinktip also told us about), now you are naming a fly the Lapdancing Bugger! Perhaps it is a good thing that we wear chest or waist high protection when wading the river."

I'd recommend you put on your neopm's when you tie these up; afterall what are chest wader? Just over sized profolacic's (sp?)
Reply With Quote