Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - What is this called
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Quentin's Avatar
Quentin Quentin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Berkshire County, MA
Posts: 1,520
Originally posted by Dble Haul
.....maybe call it the Lapdancing Bugger?
That's much better than "Woolly Lapdancer."

Reply With Quote