Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - What is this called
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Dble Haul's Avatar
Dble Haul Dble Haul is offline
Fly chucker
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: New England
Posts: 3,674
Looks like a half naked wooly bugger dressed to impress (no palmered hackle with sparkle).....maybe call it the Lapdancing Bugger?
Reply With Quote