Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - What is this called
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 08:30 AM
John Desjardins John Desjardins is offline
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,839
Q, Chris I'd put the recipe down as:

Hook: #4 4Xlong streamer hook
Thread: whatever you feel like
Tail: maribou
Body: Chenile to match tail
collar/wing: Holographic mylar tubing tied ~ 1 hook gape longer than hook, then frayed apart.

So far it hasn't caught any fish, but I thought someone here would know the name.
John Desjardins
Reply With Quote