Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - What is this called
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 02:50 PM
John Desjardins John Desjardins is offline
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Central MA
Posts: 1,839
Question What is this called

I picked these flys up in Colorado a couple of weeks ago. I've been using the red one looking for pike when I get a moment or 2 to stop & fish between the snowflakes. Its an interesting & simple design that has a pretty good pulsating action when stripped. So what is it called?
John Desjardins
Reply With Quote