Pike Clave...moving forward
Well, I can't get to sleep so let's get the ball going on our Pike Clave. We decided on the weekend of April 26 and 27, and so far I believe that the only definite attendees are Adrain, Quentin, and myself. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
I'm gonna try my hardest to get my new ride all legal with the paperwork before the clave so she's available. If not, we still have Adrian's yak and my john boat, and Q has a small boat as well.
Let's see how this shakes out. Pike have been caught in the river recently, but this latest cold snap put them down for a bit. We still have plenty of time for the water to continue warming.
Any input guys?