Here's my list:
1. steelhead - summer run - nope
2. steelhead - winter run - yep
3. Brook trout - Coasters - nope
4. Lake trout - close encounter only
5. brown trout - yep
6. atlantic salmon - yep
7. king(chinook) salmon - yep
8. Coho salmo - no
9. Pink salmon - never seen one - do they have them in Ontario?
For question #1: Have done Steel and Browns on the same day, Kings and Browns on the same day and Atlantics and Kings on the same day. The quest for the slam continues!
For question #2: I've only fished the NY tribs but it sounds like you guys do a lot of run-and-gun in search of fish! 3 states in one day - wow