1. steelhead - summer run yes
2. steelhead - winter run yes
3. Brook trout - Coasters no to a coaster (yes to a UP stream brookie) a coaster would be great
4. Lake trout yes (Grand River Michigan 6th st. dam 1988 on a yarn fly)
5. brown trout yes (both river and lake in Indiana no less as well as Mi. )
6. atlantic salmon no (close encounter only)
7. king(chinook) salmon yes
8. Coho salmon yes
9. Pink salmon no was too early for the run
I have two , how many of these species in one day.
And how many different GL states (Peter can use countries) have you caught Steelhead in a single day.
For question #1 Chinook, brown, coho, and steelhead in one day.
For states in a day 3 Illinois(Eagle creek) Indiana, and Mi.
Last edited by mjyp; 01-15-2003 at 03:26 PM.