.......all the possiblities! There are so many out there what do you prefer? I tie my own leaders most of the time, and keep them pretty simple. Depending on the situation I dictate the leader needed. Mainly it is all personal preference, but I want mine to turnover, especially when using indicator nymphing methods. Here are some of the formulas I have created that seem to work well....
* 5' 15lb maxima chameleon(usually place indy here)
* 4' - 6' 10lb or 12lb maxima ultra green
* small swivel
* 3' 4lb or 6lb maxima ultra green or P-line flouro(to point fly)
* 3' to dropper
I prefer longer leaders with spey fishing due to the fact that I usually fish them in bigger water. For smaller rivers, I usually adjust appropriatly. Place shot 6" above swivel, and one smaller one before dropper if needed.
2) Indicator(single handed setup):
* 3' 15lb maxima chameleon
* 9.5' 2X tapered leader(cut first 4 feet off)
* 2.5' 4lb or 6lb maxima ultra green or P-line flouro(to point fly)
* 2.5' to dropper
Turns over well! Place shot where needed!
3) Swinging Speys:
* 2.5' 12lb maxima ultra green(with loop)
* 2'-4' 8lb maxima ultra green/flouro
Let me know what works for you!