Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - newbie saying hello
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 09-18-2002, 12:50 PM
fredaevans fredaevans is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rogue River
Posts: 3,856
Welcome to the Board!



99% of the time we get it right .... the other 1% will have 999 posts. Just kidding.


:hehe:

fae
Reply With Quote