Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Kick some bass! Early Bird Special
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2001, 05:42 PM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Quote:
Chris (04-15-2001 05:29 p.m.):
Look guy's, I don't know the lay of the land real well on the Cape. I know where Goose Hummock is. The Canal and can find anyplace. I will be leaving Maine very early to arrive at the first meeting point. At this point I think my brother will be coming with me. My cell #is 207-831-7215. If someone could give me a specific time and place for the 1st rendevous and a likely hit list of stops throughout the day I would appreciate it. A list of #'s and folks going would be cool too. Thanks, Chris.
Chris - Just in case Ray or Art didn't see this yet, the initial weekend on the 21st of April is targeted for Rhode Island, which really isn't more of a drive time-wise than the lower cape. The list of folks was included in Ray's last post, but it may change as things get closer to the date.

The following weekend, April 28th, is the date of the get-together with Nick Curcione at Saltwater Edge in Newport Rhode Island. According to the 'boss' it looks like I will be down the cape with family that weekend.

Our first scheduled conclave on Cape Cod itself is for May 18th, 19th and 20th. You are 100% welcome to attend with your brother or friends. We will be staying at a place called "Anchorage on the Cove" for approx $20 per person per night. Read Bruce's post about how nice the place is. The fish should be all over the cape by then.

Are you still planning on attending the Rhody early-bird get together next weekend?