Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - A little somthing about me.
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2002, 05:00 PM
Recent Member

A Little Something About Me Too

Hello,
I am new to this board too, and this is one nice board!
My name is Doug Wright.
I live in the Lower Mainland of British Colubia, Canada, and i tied my first fly when I was four years old with my dad. I've been flyfishing all my life, because my dad had taken me camping and fishing since I was a few months old. Had my first fly rod when I was six years of age.
We mainly fish the interior, Thompson-Okanagan to the Cariboo Regions, for trout. When winter arrives, and the lakes are frozen or closed, we fish down here, on the west coast rivers and lakes, chasing the coastal cutthroat trout, salmon, char, and steelhead.
I have my own boat - A nine foot HarbberCraft Flyfisher with a 7.5 horse power outboard engine. I own a float tube as well.
Met Brennan Baker last fall. He's one year older than me - I'm fourteen years old.
Biggest Rainbow I caught was around eight pounds, which was released after a quick photo.
I tie flies commercialy, and I only flyfish (don't do any other type of fishing). Flyfishing is my favorite thing to do, and I'll go fishing whenever an opportunity is available.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logan fish edited.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	136  

Last edited by stillwater; 03-20-2002 at 03:02 AM.