Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Hello Hello
Thread: Hello Hello
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopnesetBay
Ben
Welcome aboard!!! Have enjoyed your post of the fish you caught on another forum and look forward to seeing some here as time goes on. Are you sailing as a "Second"?
I am a very long term grad of MassMaritimeAcademy (1957) so have some interest in that direction. Nice to have you here and hope that you will be able to join some of us in the May - October time frame on Cape Cod.
Pete 'popnesetbay' Readel
Sorry but we cant talk as I went to Maine(2000 but kinda 2001 and 2002, its a long story) I do have some ties to Mass though having played a bunch of football against them. My wife's best friend just married the Admirals son. He and I have been going at it back and forth for about 6 months now. He didn't make it up to Castine for the admirals cup, I guess foresaw a Mass loss.

I am sailing 3rd here. I was sailing 2nd when I created 2nd Mate internet alias a few years back. I am one of the few and proud MEBA mates. I should be back home in April just in time for the Mirimachi thaw. I would love to catch up with some of you on the cape. My grandfather lives in Marion and my in-laws have been renting a house in Orleans for 30 years. Hopefully I will be around for some cape time this summer. Not sure about the summer/fall as my company is supposed to loose the ships I have been working on for 5 years.