Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Bluefin in New England
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 04:01 PM

Let's go!

Was there 6/14-6/21 and the last day we fished (6/19) we were off P'town and had shots on some "pushing tuna " w/no luck. Had planned to go over today through Wednesday but we decided not to due to the marine forecast for T/W (2-4'--3-5'; fog in the AM) on the bank.

For the first time left my boat in the Cape (cheaper than towing back and forth) and will be heading back either the week of 21st or the 28th--or both. We usually do a three day type thing--arrive by 8am, fish that day, the next day and then fish half day the third day and drive home. If anyone wants to buddy up let me know and we can get together/keep in touch. With any luck the SBFT's will arrive by then--temp's are looking good.

Monitor 68 and hail is Sea'duced. Cell is 518-821-6156. My email is bbower@surferz.net and please put tuna in the subject line (been getting spammed alot lately). Usually launch out of Barnstable and make the ride to the SWC as I like to ck lower/mid CCB--especially the FL where we've had luck before. But, might launch out of Pamet if there are better reports farther north.

Hey, tight lines to all, hope you all had a great 4th/holiday(!) and if you're heading over let me know the dates and keep in touch.

Brian Bower