Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Flyfishing addict from MI
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 03:21 PM
The Road Less Traveled

Send a message via AIM to Frogfish
Flyfishing addict from MI

Hello!

My name is Santosh, and I'm 16. I'm a junior at Canton HS.
I love science, especially biology and chemistry. I also have a passion for international affairs, math, art, photography, and reading. Most of the pics I use and post are taken by my. I love reading novels. One of my faves if Waterland by Graham Swift. My goals are to attend Stanford for my undergrad, and then go to John Hopkins for Med School/Doctorate.

Now to the more interesting stuff. I absolutely love flyfishing. I flyfish all the time near my home for panfish and bass, but take many, many trips up north for trout and salmon. I carry my fly rod where ever I go. Don't get me wrong, I also spinfish and icefish (yup, that time is here). I'll be leaving for FL in a couple days, so I'll post a report
As you can see in my sig, I'm a crazy Minnesota Fan (however, I do like the Pistons, Wings, and Tigers). I also play tennis for my school's varsity team.

I'm looking forwards to meeting you guys and learning a lot! Just by looking, I can already tell that this will be a great place. You guys are so knowledgeable.

-FF

Go Minnesota Vikings!