Good morning from Chatham... I wimped out after going down to the refuge with the SW wind honking and the rain coming down.... decided to wait it out at the Stone Horse for a while... heading back to Nahant tomorrow so hopefully will get some in today and tomorrow.
Please keep me in the loop for future Rip Trips...
John thank you for coming down the other day to inform me of the cancellation.
sradin...great fishing with you..
Paxton thanks for trying to contact me last night about this morning cancellation...call me today if you are in the area.
I am beginning to hate the word cancellation... grrrrrrrrrrr
frank in Nahant, MA