OK...if I have read this correctly....
those who are interested in potentially going (pending #'s and cost) are:
Poponessett Bay (a maybe)
N1gdo) (a maybe)
personally....garry and I would be willing to do 50 apiece, thus we need a total of 6.
I will call Keith at 7 at the latest (if we have at least 6) if after checking this site we have:
1. at least 6 going and
2 all willing to up 50 bucks
Please confirm status if listed above...others not listed are welcome. Obviously, going is not up to me...if others want to pay over 50 bucks to go...please do so and call Keith directly.