Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Rip Trip Sign up for OCTOBER 7 AND/OR OCTOBER 8
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 04:39 PM
President of CAC

sradin, I will put you on the waiting list..Dave, thanks very much for your offer and I am glad you posted that for any of the guys that will need a place. Look back on this post and you will see the flies needed...sandeel flies- deep eels, small bunker,...clousers, white and chartruese. Bluefish take anything down there...for stripers you need to get the fly down on the sand...under the blues, but they can still pick it up. I will get the starting time, which I think will probably be 7:30am...so get there about 7 at the latest..to give you time to get ready without rushing. Some of the guys stop at Sandi's in Chatham Center for breakfast. I will be there about 6:30 at the refuge. I will check with Keith and ask him if we can do a 7 AM departure...if so it will be posted and just move everything back 1/2 hour. Also...last minute posts will be on this thread though about midnight on Saturday night so you will have to pull yourselves away from Saturday-Night-Live. If Ken Burns has a replay of the series "The War"...I will post later as well. Edit---I can contact the Squire and ask for the back room if we can tell them we will have 15 plus...schedule it for as soon as we get off the ferry. I will call them tomorrow.

Last edited by striblue; 10-02-2007 at 05:39 PM.