1. Sanibel at the end of April. From recent reports, I don't expect the fishing to be very good, but, we'll share a cabin with friends and have a good time nevertheless.
2. Kodiak in late September. The way the fishing on the Island has been going downhill, this may be my last trip up there. I love the Island, though, and really look forward to returning, fish or not.
3. Pick-up trips on the Alsea/Siletz for steelhead, starting next week.
4. Trout and Steelhead on the Deschutes.
5. Quarter-pounders on the Rogue in late October (I hope).
Join the Palindromes for Dyslexics Society Today