Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - New England Spey Caster Needs help..
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 08:40 PM
LBFF Mojo

It is more of a casting event and not focused on spey. I will be there from 8-noonish with my equipment helping people out...

Here are directions to Seapowet in RI:

From 95 go North to 195 east to 24 south to the exit just before the sakonnet river bridge. Exit 5,the Little Compton exit. Then you would go Left, south on rte 77. follow for approx five miles to Tiverton Four Corners. (traffic light) turn right at the light( neck road.) go to the end of the road and you come straight into Seapowet ave. turn right and drive along a mile or two and you will go over a little bridge and on the left is plenty of parking all the way through the area. There are a couple of other ways in, but I think using the traffic light for a "mark" to turn, works best.
From Hartford, you would take 395 to Providence it is 90 miles. then follow the above directions.
From Boston, take 24 south to 195 west to exit seven ( stay right, it is the very first exit ) then you are back on 24 south, then follow the directions above. it is 59 miles from Boston to Tiverton.

Last edited by sean; 07-24-2006 at 08:00 AM.