Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Benefit Casting Class - Space Available
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 05:18 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Hannah's a GO!!!!!

I just received word that all systems are go for Osaka Japan, the fund raising effort in which we made a big dent has created the opportunity for talent to meet destiny, hope to meet dreams in a timeless place where the martial arts has some serious roots.

Thanks to all for making this such a success as we wrap up the enrollment for the fundraiser classes and call it a win/win. I will be making arrangements ASAP to work with you individually and in small groups (based on similar class interest).

Let's all acknowledge a FORUM style kudos for our brothers who rose to this occasion as we often do:

James W. Shepherd III
Michael C. Doogue
Adrian Sharp
Peter Readel
Fred A. Abrahamson
Frank Feger

Guys I really look forward to seeing you making beautiful effortless casts with the ancient art of two-handed flyrods in the modern application. It is my mission to deliver that to you.

Also a thank you to our mystery woman Anne Smith who made a generous contribution and gesture of friendship from her daughter who is a Canadian karate competition winner as well.

In the end it's these types of things that make us who we are. Thanks for stepping up so together we can make something big happen for a teen who deserves a shot.

with highest appreciation and respect,
Juro
and Founder, Worldwide Flyfishing Forum