RE:Monomoy Roster for Clave II, June 30th at 6am
As far as thundershowers, the forecast is for cloudiness. Thundershowers are expected tomorrow (too bad we couldn't all go today!).
BTW - if lightning threatens, obviously get off the flats and expect Keith to come looking for us as he does in this situation. I would expect we would be given a pass for another day; although I'm not sure about that. There are plenty of places to fish in the area if this happens, for those who don't mind toughing it out in foul weather.
Thanks John for calling this event.