Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Benefit Casting Class - Space Available
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

Don't send anything just yet; I've just been told that the school is trying to determine whether the financial goal is achievable, the fighting rules safe for her, and whether we can actually raise enough for her mother to attend, whether she can get the time off from work (single income) etc. Those who travel to Japan on business know just how expensive this can be and the travel package is thousands for each. I am waiting for results of this inquiry at the moment.

Regardless of what happens I am deeply inspired and honored by the realization that we can make a difference in a person's life in a win/win/win manner.

As far as timing, once we get the green light the payments would need to be timely for the competition in March, the classes however can be scheduled appropriately, for instance the Spey class should be held when the rivers subside a bit and the weather is pleasant; the beach casting class should have two parts - one on grass and the other on South Beach in May. Afterall the fish handling aspect is an important part of the curriculum

stay tuned and once again - THANK YOU
and Founder, Worldwide Flyfishing Forum