Meeting Notice: 5:45 am
I am leaning toward post-poning the lifetime adventure for consistency and consensus on the NM / SB run at 6am Sat. I'll pay Keith $120 tonight and tell R/Ryder to meet us at 6am (You can pay me back at the ramp).
If we decide to pay the extra $$ to run to SI, so be it. This way there is no advance $300 commitment and we can assess the fervor in each other's eyes.
See you at camp!